They were installed in an office building.
- Model # 2AV G 3 32 MDR MVOLT 1/3 GEB10IS
- 48" x 24" x 14"
- Holds three T8 32W 48" bulbs (two included). Operates with one, two or three bulbs.
- Housing is gloss white enamel on cold rolled steel. All edges hemmed or rounded.
- Shielding pivots on light traps and swings down for easy lamp access.
- Molded light traps prevent light leaks between shielding and endplates.
- Available in 2'x4' symmetric distribution for general area lighting applications.
- End-to-end row mounting capability.
- Matte-white polyester powder paint finished reflectors provide uniform light distribution.
- Metal diffuser staggered round holes (MDR) 52% open perforated metal with .075" diameter holes backed with white acrylic diffuser.
- Injection-molded plastic light traps prevent light leaks between shielding and end plates.
- Instant start class P ballast, thermally protected, resetting, HPF, non-PCB, UL Listed,
CSA certified. Ballasts are sound rated A. Standard combinations conform to UL 935
- UL Listed. CUL Listed or CSA Certified to Canadian standards.
- MVOLT: 120 - 277 V
We are always looking for new, unique, and different materials to reclaim and repurpose from industrial, manufacturing, and commercial businesses. Whether they are used, spent, expired, mistakes, obsolete, byproducts, excess, overstock, trash, factory seconds, blemished, scrap, returns, end of life, cancelled orders, or otherwise unwanted, contact us today to find out what landfill alternatives are available to you!