Aluminum Finish LED EXIT Sign
Who among us hasn’t toyed around with experimental gamma radiation and exotic animals in an attempt to create a GMO super chimera? And who could forget the first time you mixed an alkaline metal with water in order to terrify impress your date? Modern super-scientists such as yourself recognize that working hard sometimes means failing hard. Free yourself from dread over the consequences of your ‘totally harmless’ and not at all legally questionable experimentation with a clearly designated escape route provided by this LED EXIT sign.
WHAT IS THIS MADE OF?
This LED EXIT sign is comprised of a glass plate double sided sign and an aluminum body.
WHAT CONDITION IS THIS IN?
This product is in comparable condition to a new product.
WHAT WAS THIS USED FOR?
Although this signs don’t show signs of having actually been used, in another life they may have been intended for trade show stages or booths.
WHAT ARE THE FEATURES AND DIMENSIONS?
- Unobtrusive in-ceiling mounting with a petite 14” L x 9” profile.
- Red dual lite, double face and LED runners for superior visibility even in the most heinous of toxic clouds.
- Sleek aluminum and glass accent for the modern superscience laboratory.
- Conveniently placed manual shut-off switch in case any of your subjects get any bright ideas about the ‘outside world.’
We believe the appropriate Dual Lite model number for this sign is:
WHAT LOGOS ARE ON IT?
These signs have ‘Dual Lite’ logos on them.
WHERE CAN I GET MY ALUMINUM FINISH LED EXIT SIGN?
Our Repurpose Lab is located at 36 WEST FAYETTE AVE, UNIT 1, SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84101 (970 South, between Main and West Temple). We are available Monday through Friday, 9am to 6pm.
HOW CAN I PAY? WHAT ABOUT VOLUME PURCHASES?
We prefer cash but also accept debit/check cards, and all major credit cards. Please call about discounts on volume purchases and to ensure inventory. Local sales tax will be applied.
WHY BUY RECLAIMED DUAL LITE LED EXIT SIGNS INSTEAD OF NEW?
– You’ll support a small Utah company focused on making a difference, not a windfall.BETTER VALUE
– You’ll pay far less than new, guaranteed!HELP THE ENVIRONMENT
– Believe it or not, this item would otherwise have gone to the landfill or the scrap yard. Buying repurposed materials keeps our planet greener by reducing waste and eliminating the energy needed to make a new item with the same usefulness. Reduce, reuse, repurpose!
More questions? Email or call us now at: (801) 478-6843. We look forward to helping you!
We are always looking for new, unique, and different materials to reclaim and repurpose from industrial, manufacturing, and commercial businesses. Whether they are used, spent, expired, mistakes, obsolete, byproducts, excess, overstock, trash, factory seconds, blemished, scrap, returns, end of life, cancelled orders, or otherwise unwanted, contact us today to find out what landfill alternatives are available to you!