This KitchenAid oven is in good used condition, ready for it's second life. It was previously installed in a home in Park City, but was removed for a remodel.
- Model KEBC107KSS03
- Superba 27" Single Built-In Electric Oven; 240V; 40A
- True Convection (utilizes both a rear element and a rear fan to circulate preheated air around oven cavity for faster and more even cooking results than conventional cooking)
- Easy Convect Conversion (simply enter conventional cooking time and temperature, and the oven makes the precise conversion, offering professional, even results)
- Self-Cleaning (with soil level/time selection automatically cleans oven, and eliminates scrubbing and fumes; with automatic door lock during self-clean cycle)
- CleanBake Hidden Element (provides more evenly balanced heat distribution by warming both bottom & sides of oven cavity, resulting in better baking performance; bake element is protected from spills & drips)
- Maxi and econo thermal broiler settings feature two broiling elements so you may choose the right setting for your needs; inner (econo) element may be used for smaller portions, while inner and outer (maxi) feature is used when broiling an entire pan of food. Both are adjustable temperatures.
- Temperature probe makes it easy to get perfect roasts every time. Simply set internal oven or food temperature, based on recipe or preference, and insert electronic temperature probe in the roast. The probe will signal the oven to turn off automatically once the desired temperature is reached.
- Sabbath mode makes it possible to use the range on the Sabbath and other religious holidays without having to turn it on. Tones, lights and error messages are over-ridden, and a set temperature can be maintained for extended periods of time.
- Dimensions: Cutout Width: 25 1/2" Cutout Depth: 23 1/4" Exterior Width: 27" Exterior Depth: 23 1/4"
- ca. 2003-2005 model
- Note: Inner glass cracked. Does not affect performance.
- $250.00, plus tax
- Payment by card requested; please do not pay with cash
A D D R E S S:
36 W. FAYETTE AVE (970 S.), #1
SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84101
B U S I N E S S H O U R S:
MONDAY - FRIDAY 9AM - 6PM (Closed 11/26-27/20 for Thanksgiving)
HOURS UNAFFECTED BY PANDEMIC
- N O * A P P O I N T M E N T * N E C E S S A R Y *
C A L L : 801-478-6843 X1
RECLAIM - RETHINK - RESOURCE
COVID-19 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS:
- MASKS REQUIRED
- Keep 6' distance
- Do not visit if you're ill, or have been in contact with others who are ill
- Payment by card only, please; no cash
- We disinfect regularly, wear masks and gloves
More questions? Email or call us now at: (801) 478-6843. We look forward to helping you!