Lithonia Avante Recessed Lighting
These Lithonia Avante 2AV lights were only installed in an office building for a few years before removal for renovation, and are in excellent condition. They are are an exceptional general lighting product that performs well in large spaces with high ceilings. Especially suitable for open office areas, public indoor spaces, libraries, classrooms, airport ticket counters and waiting areas, etc. The optimum mix of directional and diffuse-reflected light combine for balanced illumination between task and proximate walls, enhanced visual comfort and minimized shadows.
WHAT IS THE MATERIAL MADE OF?
Housing is gloss white enamel on cold rolled steel. All edges hemmed or rounded. Diffuser is steel, with acrylic backing.
WHAT CONDITION ARE THESE IN?
WHAT WERE THEY USED FOR?
They were installed in an office building.
WHAT ARE THE SPECIFICATIONS?
- Model # 2AV G 3 32 MDR MVOLT 1/3 GEB10IS
- 48" x 24" x 14"
- Holds three T8 32W 48" bulbs (two included). Operates with one, two or three bulbs.
- Housing is gloss white enamel on cold rolled steel. All edges hemmed or rounded.
- Shielding pivots on light traps and swings down for easy lamp access.
- Molded light traps prevent light leaks between shielding and endplates.
- Available in 2'x4' symmetric distribution for general area lighting applications.
- End-to-end row mounting capability.
- Matte-white polyester powder paint finished reflectors provide uniform light distribution.
- Metal diffuser staggered round holes (MDR) 52% open perforated metal with .075" diameter holes backed with white acrylic diffuser.
- Injection-molded plastic light traps prevent light leaks between shielding and end plates.
- Instant start class P ballast, thermally protected, resetting, HPF, non-PCB, UL Listed,
CSA certified. Ballasts are sound rated A. Standard combinations conform to UL 935
- UL Listed. CUL Listed or CSA Certified to Canadian standards.
- MVOLT: 120 - 277 V
WHERE CAN I GET MY LITHONIA AVANTE RECESSED LIGHTING?
We are located at 36 W. Fayette Ave, Unit 1, Salt Lake City, UT 84101 (970 S, between Main and West Temple). We’re available Monday through Friday, 9am to 6pm.
HOW CAN I PAY? WHAT ABOUT VOLUME PURCHASES?
We prefer cash but also accept debit/check cards, all major credit cards, and certified checks. Please call about discounts on volume purchases and to ensure inventory.
WHY BUY RECLAIMED LITHONIA AVANTE RECESSED LIGHTING INSTEAD OF NEW?
– You’ll support a small Utah company focused on making a difference, not a windfall. BETTER VALUE
– You’ll pay far less than new, guaranteed! HELP THE ENVIRONMENT
– Believe it or not, these would otherwise have gone to the landfill or the scrap yard. Buying repurposed materials keeps our planet greener by reducing waste and eliminating the energy needed to make a new item with the same usefulness. Reduce, reuse, repurpose!
More questions? Email or call us now at: (801) 478-6843. We look forward to helping you!
We are always looking for new, unique, and different materials to reclaim and repurpose from industrial, manufacturing, and commercial businesses. Whether they are used, spent, expired, mistakes, obsolete, byproducts, excess, overstock, trash, factory seconds, blemished, scrap, returns, end of life, cancelled orders, or otherwise unwanted, contact us today to find out what landfill alternatives are available to you!