Originally intended for a large gym / workout facility, this material sat in storage containers for about a year, while the project stalled, and ultimately fell through. It's in excellent shape, and is perfect for gymnasiums, work out spaces, yoga studios, spas, businesses and other commercial applications, and even home / residential installations, including living rooms, kitchens, bathrooms, hallways, bedrooms, and more.
- Made in the USA by Aacer in Peshtigo, WI
- Hard maple planks, MFMA 2nd grade or better
- 2.25" wide x approximately 13/16" thick; various lengths
- Comes in bundles of ~ 20 square feet; >5000 square feet available
- Tongue and groove design for easy, clean installation
- Perfect for flooring in gyms, restaurants, offices, commercial spaces, and homes
- Excellent source wood for refinishing into tables, walls, shelving, chairs, and much more
- Sold as-is
- $2.75/sf (100 to 500 sf); $2.50/sf (500 to 1000 sf); $2.25/sf (1000+ sf), plus tax
- Cash preferred, credit/debit cards accepted
CAN YOU SELL INDIVIDUAL PLANKS, OR SEPARATE THE BUNDLES?
Unfortunately, no; they are sold as bundles only.
WHAT CAN THEY BE REPURPOSED AS?
They have dozens of uses beyond use as flooring. Your creativity is the only limit! Here are some suggestions: unique furniture (tables, chairs, bed headboard, etc.), fireplace mantle, bar top, wall or window trim, business sign, or whatever your creativity can dream up. Have a great repurpose idea for them? Let us know!
WHY BUY RECLAIMED HARD MAPLE FLOORING FROM MATERIAL RESOURCERS?
1) BUY LOCAL - You'll support a small Utah company, not an Amazonian-sized corporation.
2) BETTER VALUE - You'll pay far less than elsewhere!
3) MORE USES - Their size and variety open up a ton of options.
4) HELP THE ENVIRONMENT - This material would otherwise go to the landfill or wood chipper. Repurposing keeps our planet greener by eliminating landfill waste and the energy needed to make a new item with the same usefulness.