PLEASE * READ * ENTIRE * AD * FOR * IMPORTANT * DETAILS
- Genuine whiskey barrels used to age fine spirits.
- Oak staves and lids (distillery branding on one lid).
- Riveted steel bands (hoops).
- Aging cycles create unique appearances.
- Many are dried and are unlikely to hold liquid, however, we sometimes have barrels which are still capable of liquid storage; please ask.
- Approximately 36" tall and 25" wide (at widest point), 22" wide (at narrowest point).
- Approximately 110 lbs.
- Excellent for landscaping, rustic-themed decor, or source wood for crafts and projects.
- Barrels can be cut in to planter halves for $20, or cradle halves for $40.
- Other services include lid removal for $15/lid, affixing bands for $20, power washing for $20, and exterior water repellant/stain for $40.
- Please provide 24 hours notice for any services.
- Individual barrel parts are also available: $1.00/lb. for staves and $2.00 per hoop.
$125.00 each for High West branded versions.
$95.00 each for unbranded versions.
These are the only options currently available.
(+7.75% sales tax).
- Cash price; 2% surcharge for credit cards.
- 5% discount on purchases of 10 or more.
- PICKUP: No appointment required for purchases of 10 or fewer. If more than 10 are needed, please call to make arrangements.
- DELIVERY: Available within 40 miles of SLC for a fee. Your assistance will be required for off-loading. Please call for delivery pricing.
Misc Materials (formerly Material Resourcers)
36 W. Fayette Avenue (970 South)
Salt Lake City, UT. 84101
Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 6:00 pm.
Saturday 9:00 am - 4:00 pm by pre-arranged appointment.
801-478-6843 ext. 2 (call & text)
HAVE UNWANTED MATERIALS? MISC IT! Save time, space, and aspirin when you sell, consign, store, or donate remnant, byproduct, blemished, excess, seconds, obsolete, and unwanted materials.