PLEASE * READ * ENTIRE * AD * FOR * IMPORTANT * DETAILS
- Authentic wine barrels.
- Aged red wines in California, Oregon and France, and/or were used for unique, small-batch beers, whiskies or bourbons.
- Made of 1 inch thick oak, and galvanized steel bands.
- May or may not hold liquid, depending on how recently dumped; many dried barrels can be rehydrated.
- Some still emit a light aroma, and all have a light, crystalized coating inside.
- Will have at least some minor branding, such as the name of the vineyard or year of barreling.
- All barrels have at least some very light staining from age and/or draining. Some have significant red staining.
- Most are 38 inches high, 26 inches at widest, 22 inches at narrowest, although sizes may vary.
- Approximately 120 lbs. each.
- All barrels sold as is.
- We occasionally have oversized barrels available. Please call for to check inventory.
- Barrels can be cut in to planter halves for $20, or cradle halves for $40.
- Other services include lid removal for $15/lid, affixing bands for $20, power washing for $20, and exterior water repellant/stain for $40.
- Please provide 24 hours notice for any services.
- Individual barrel parts are also available: $1.00/lb. for staves and $2.00 per hoop.
- $80.00 for significantly red-stained barrels.
- $90.00 for barrels with little to no red staining.
(+7.75% sales tax).
- Cash price; 2% surcharge for credit cards.
- 5% discount on purchases of ten or more.
- PICKUP: No appointment required for purchases of ten or fewer. If more than ten are needed, please contact us to make arrangements.
- DELIVERY: Available within 40 miles of SLC for a fee. Please call for delivery pricing.
Misc Materials (formerly Material Resourcers)
36 W. Fayette Avenue (970 South)
Salt Lake City, UT. 84101
Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 6:00 pm.
Saturday 9:00 am - 4:00 pm by pre-arranged appointment.
801-478-6843 ext. 2 (call & text)
HAVE UNWANTED MATERIALS? MISC IT! Save time, space, and aspirin when you sell, consign, store, or donate remnant, byproduct, blemished, excess, seconds, obsolete, and unwanted materials.