Plastic Shelving Units
These reclaimed, composite, modular shelving units are perfect for light storage in a garage, workshop, art room, basement, or any place extra storage is needed. Made of strong plastic, and easily reconfigurable, these shelving systems may be just what you're looking for, at a price that won't break the bank.
- Plastic construction in white
- Impact and rust resistant
- Easily assembled and configured
- Lightweight and easy to maneuver
- Various heights, widths, depths, and shelves; first come, first served
- Approximately 15 lbs. each
- Several available
WHAT ARE THE SHELVES MADE OF?
They are made of heavy duty plastic.
WHAT CONDITION ARE THEY IN?
They are in excellent condition, with minor scuffs and/or light cracks from previous use.
WHAT WERE THEY USED FOR?
They were part of a trade show company's warehouse.
WHAT ELSE CAN THEY BE USED FOR?
Excellent in a garage for tool storage, in a basement or child's room for book, toy, or game storage, or at work to keep things organized, they're perfect for use in a variety of settings. Have a great idea? Share it HERE
WHERE CAN I GET MY SHELVING UNITS?
We are located at 36 WEST FAYETTE AVE, UNIT 1, SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84101 (970 South, between Main and West Temple). We're available Monday through Friday, 9am to 6pm.
HOW CAN I PAY?
We prefer cash but also accept debit/check cards, all major credit cards, and certified checks.
WHY BUY RECLAIMED PLASTIC SHELF SYSTEMS INSTEAD OF NEW?
– You’ll support a small Utah company focused on making a difference, not a windfall. BETTER VALUE
– You’ll pay far less than new, guaranteed! HELP THE ENVIRONMENT
– Believe it or not, this desk would otherwise have gone to the landfill. Buying repurposed materials keeps our planet greener by reducing waste and eliminating the energy needed to make a new item with the same usefulness. Reduce, reuse, repurpose!
More questions? Email or call us now at: (801) 478-6843. We look forward to helping you!
We are always looking for new, unique, and different materials to reclaim and repurpose from industrial, manufacturing, and commercial businesses. Whether they are used, spent, expired, mistakes, obsolete, byproducts, excess, overstock, trash, factory seconds, blemished, scrap, returns, end of life, cancelled orders, or otherwise unwanted, contact us today to find out what landfill alternatives are available to you!